Thursday, June 24, 2010

Still trying to figure this thing out...

I am so confused! I wanted to go ahead and get something up and running, but I am still figuring out how to work all this fancy blog mess. :) I felt like it was important for me to start this because it would be the best way to keep everyone informed on our trip! Tyler has never really understood blogging, but I think he is totally on board now. But this won't only be about our Germany experience, it will also be about all the other randomness in our lives! So, the latest... Tyler is flying out Saturday for Germany. He will leave later in the day on Saturday and fly through the night, arriving on Sunday. Susan and Taylor are driving to Atlanta tonight to spend some time with him before he leaves and take our Jeep back to Mississippi with them. Once he gets to Germany, Siemens has set him up in a hotel. His main contact at Siemens, Andrew, will pick him up Monday morning for work. Which I think it quite a relief for Tyler. That way he doesn't have to attempt to navigate his way to the office! We hope to learn a lot more once he has an opportunity to spend some time with Andrew. Like where we will be living permanently. Still not 100% sure when I will be joining him, but hopefully soon. I have lots to do this weekend and the beginning of next week considering there is a chance neither of us will be back in Atlanta for a while. From here on out we are planning most of our travel to be in and out of Nashville. We have decided to leave the pups in Nashville with my parents/sister/Leslie (who ever will have them) until after the wedding. If I am flying alone to meet Tyler, I can only carry on one dog and I just can't bring myself to ship them cargo on a 9 hour flight. I know that sounds crazy, but they are my babes! So, needless to say we have a lot going on! We are having a small happy hour today after work with some guys from the law firm and a few other friends. Mom and Reagan are coming tomorrow to stay for the weekend. I still have to get wedding invites, stamped, stuffed and in the mail! Wish me luck that I don't lose my mind through all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment