Monday, June 28, 2010

Skype

Tyler and I have set up Skype. If anyone has it, send me your username and we can chat! Since phone calls and text messages are going to be so expensive, that is going to be the best way for us to keep in touch! Might have to schedule time because the time difference is so insane! It is free to sign up if you have a webcam. If not, you can get them for cheap at Best Buy. My username is katie.woodward26 I was able to talk to him a little during lunch today. He said his first day went pretty good. He mostly talked about the cafeteria which holds about 2,000 people. :) He said the food was good and he was able to eat spaghetti and meatballs. I asked if it was good and he said "Yea, either that or I was really hungry" My flights are booked finally! I am flying out next Monday, late and flying overnight. I cannot wait to get there! Tyler is going to look at apartments tomorrow. I will be sure to update with where we will be living!

No comments:

Post a Comment