Thursday, July 1, 2010

Address

I have an address of our apartment in Germany now. Send me an email if you want it, I would rather not post on the internet. :) I can't wait to share pictures though! I will take some as soon as I get there. I am in Nashville now getting all the last minute things together to leave Monday and visiting! Had the BEST time with my girls from Vaco last night. It was so good to sit and chat and just catch up! I always laugh til it hurts with those girls! I am much calmer now that I am here in Nashville...getting here was a chore! Getting all the rest of our stuff packed for 6 months and getting the apartment ready to leave. I wanted every dish clean, every towel washed, carpets vacuumed. I got it all done! I forgot to eat dinner Tuesday night because I was so busy, but that apartment is cleaner than it has been since Tyler moved in last August! Lots of errands to run today...have to get stamps and stamp and mail wedding invites, I am shipping our winter coats to Germany, having my laptop looked at to make sure it is ready to go, setting up Skype for Bev, taking pups to vet to get micro-chipped for their trip over in September...lots to do. I will try and post some more pics that Tyler has sent tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment