Friday, September 9, 2011

Wedding Cake

I decided to get out our wedding cake last night to finally cut into it for our one year anniversary! Honestly, it was more to free up the space in our freezer than anything. :) My poor sister has actually had it in HER freezer up until about 3 weeks ago. What a good big sis, letting my wedding cake take up so much room! It looked a little pitiful when I pulled it out of the box without all the flowers!! And I only took one bite, which was one more than Tyler took. He opted to eat the 2 week old birthday cake that was still in the fridge. What can I say, we aren't very sentimental! Either way, here are a couple of pictures of the cake! Is anyone else LOVING this weather??? I heard on the news yesterday that Atlanta may be looking at some 90 degree days next week and I almost cried!

No comments:

Post a Comment