Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yay for Fall!!

I am LOVING this cooler weather! Don't really have all that much to share, obviously...that is why I haven't posted in a few days! Or has it been a couple of weeks?? Who knows....pretty much been the same old thing...work! We had a pretty relaxing weekend last weekend, got a lot done around the house. We did run a 5k Saturday morning and neither of us were very prepared for it, but we didn't have the worst time we have ever had, so I was satisfied. We joined a gym this week! We have been twice already and really enjoyed it. We will see how the progress goes. I have much confidence in us!! See, I told you I was boring!! Here is one cute pic of my little buddy sitting on the back of the couch. I think it is so funny how he sits!! sorry for the bad quality, most of my pictures come from Tyler's phone because his is so much better than mine. There is a new phone in my very short future! His little Frito feet hanging off either side! Has anyone else ever noticed that dogs feet smell like Fritos??? Maybe it is just me...whatever, I know I am weird. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment