Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Honeymoon!!

This might be a two part post because I have a lot of pictures from the Honeymoon! We had a great time!! The ride from the airport to the resort was a little rough on Monday. I was already not feeling so hot from the night before (hanging out with our friends until 2am seemed like a good idea, but that 4am ride came early!!!) Our shuttle actually had to pull over at one point because a girl got sick. Views from our room... Tyler excited about champagne in our room... Note from my sweet daddy. He wrote it in my notebook the day before our wedding. :) Headed out for the sunset cruise! Again, excited about the alcohol Tyler just got here and we are headed to the train station to buy our tickets to Munich this weekend for the 200th Anniversary of Oktoberfest. I will post more tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment