Friday, September 24, 2010

Not much new...

I wish I had more to post today, but there really isn't much new!! I got harassed by an old lady today while I was walking to the coffee shop. I have NO idea what she was talking about....well I do, the dogs. But one minute I would think she was laughing and then the next I felt like she was scolding. So, who knows...I tried to tell her I didn't speak German, but she went on and on. Tyler and I are headed to Munich tomorrow for Oktoberfest. He emailed me this morning and said to bring our train tickets though because there is some sort of train/bus strike in Nuremberg. So, hopefully we will still be able to go!! If not, I guess we will go next weekend. But that does mean we can't really go anywhere this weekend because everything we do goes through Nuremberg. Susan and Sonja booked their tickets to come visit us!! So, we are going to have visitors galore! I hope that everyone has something in mind that they would like to do!! ha, I have been doing lots of research lately and trying to come up with things to do that are close. I am booking flights for my mom and I to go to Paris today! So excited about that! I will update more on Sunday with stories and pictures from our adventure to Munich!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok lady you need to start learning the language...that way you could yell back at her. :) I hope you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete