Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's been a while!

It has been so long since I have updated! Obviously I have been crazy busy! I can't even really remember where I left off the last time I wrote! Mostly I have been spending my time finishing up little things for the wedding, getting the puppies ready to travel to Germany and working on a few surprises for T-yler's birthday!! I worked a lot last week, but was still able to get a lot done. This past weekend, Leslie and I went to Fayetteville to see Erin and Shannon! We had a really good time! We got to go to Bid Day and see the Delta-Delta-Delta's get their new pledges and we got to see Shannon's house in the house! We also had dinner and they served the strongest frozen drink I have ever had in my life. Not sure they should be legal. I promise to try and write more later!! I have to get in the shower and get ready to go get my dress. woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Katie

    Its Kelly! I need to get you your gift from us. I know tyler is coming home on friday sometime. Can I get it to yall this weekend? Just call me on my cell 579-6593

    ReplyDelete