Monday, August 2, 2010

Have you missed me???

What have I been up to??? Ever since I have been back in Nashville it has been such a whirlwind! I got in late Wednesday night (really late) I didn't get my luggage until about 3:00pm the next afternoon. Once I got my stuff and FINALLY got a shower, I went to run some errands before heading to the Vaco event at the Sounds game. I had so much fun seeing all my old co-workers and I was able to hang out with Stephanie after the game. Always good to catch up!! Friday I went in to the office for a few hours to help out training the newest replacement of mine. I know everyone thinks I am crazy for going in to work after just traveling so many hours, but I love and miss my job so much that it was so much fun for me to be back!! After work I got a call from a friend asking if I wanted to grab Mexican for dinner...Um...yes please!! We all know how much I have been missing Mexican!! So it was fun to catch up with some friends! Saturday Leslie and I went shopping ALL day!! I think she was tired of me dragging her from store to store to look for just the right ribbon! The day for me was totally dedicated to wedding errands. I was able to get Tyler's blazer for the wedding too!! I got my shower dress, ribbon for programs, a couple of items for welcome bags. So, I was really able to cross a bunch of things off my list! Saturday night was really low key for me. My jet lag was really starting to catch up to me so I had a nice dinner at home and watched a movie with mom and Leslie! Sunday I slept late and then hung out at the pool with Les! I worked today and I am working again tomorrow...which is really exciting for me because I honestly love every opportunity I get to spend back in my old office! The rest of the week I am hanging out and getting some wedding stuff together! Doing another fitting on my dress and getting ready for my birthday Friday and my shower and Bachelorette party on Saturday! Big weekend coming up! Tyler's trip in Saudi Arabia got delayed for a few more days, so it was probably the best decision that I came home a week early. I miss him terribly but can't wait for him to get to Nashville on his "golden birthday" 28 on the 28th!! Sorry for being so MIA, I haven't had quite as much time on my hands since I have been home as I did in Germany! I still have lots to do to prepare for the wedding! SOOOO looking forward for a week at the beach and our honeymoon!! I will update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment