Thursday, August 26, 2010

This isn't goodbye, it's see you later...

Tomorrow basically starts my madness of this upcoming birthday, beach trip, wedding, honeymoon, voyage back to Germany. So, between all that, I just KNOW that I won't have time for blogging. Not that I have been knocking you guys out with all my posts recently! I am getting my dress in the morning (fingers crossed it is finally finished) and then finishing up last minute errands before Tyler gets in town on Saturday for his 28 on the 28th celebration! Guess what we are eating for his dinner...MEXICAN FOOD! I am telling you, you really miss it when you can't get it! And the poor guy hasn't had chips and salsa in 2 whole months! Sunday we are running errands ALL day. Just a few little things that I wanted to have Tyler to do. And getting my ring cleaned so it will really shine!! For those of you that are making the trip to Florida, I CANNOT wait to see you!! For those of you who can't, I will update with pictures as soon as I can! And at that point, I will officially be MRS. SCARBROUGH! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment