Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Latest

I know, I have really slacked on the blog! But I really have been so busy! After my shower and Bachelorette party last weekend, by Sunday we were worn out so we lounged around the pool all day. Sunday night we had a pizza party and played old board games!! Mall Madness anyone? On Monday Erin and I ran a bunch of errands and went to Premier Edition to have my make up done to give Erin an idea of what to do for the wedding! We also took the sweet puppies to get their wedding haircuts and they look great! Tuesday I got up and dropped Erin off at the airport. I went back home to sneak in a few more hours of sleep before loading up the rest of my car to head to Atlanta. I had a lot to do in a few days! I arrived in Atlanta and unloaded all of my goodies from my shower. Then I just stood and looked at them all because I didn't know what to do with them all! So, I spent most of the afternoon unpacking, washing all my new dishes and finding place to store all our new fun stuff!! We are going to try and move a few months after we get back from Germany, so I left a lot in boxes and decided it would be fun to unpack when we move. I am sad that I won't be there to use any of my new stuff! I had an awesome dinner with the girls from the Vaco Atlanta office. Always a good time with those girls! Wednesday I had LOTS to do. I had to get the tags renewed on our car, but had to have a Georgia drivers license before I could do so. So, first thing I got up and headed to the DMV. Tyler had told me that it took him close to 2 hours so I should allow a lot of time. I was in and out in 20 minutes. I think there was a glitch in their number system because I was called as soon as I sat down. Only thing that stinks is that they gave me a paper license and they are going to mail the original. Then I headed to get the emissions tested, have lunch with a friend of Tyler's from KS, take Tyler's secretary flowers because she has been SO awesome since we have been gone and last but not least, get the actual tags! It was a long day, but I got a lot accomplished. In the process, my dress alterations lady called and cancelled my appointment for Thursday morning, so I decided to stay an extra day. I still had some cleaning I wanted to do before I left. It was nice to just sit in the bed and relax with my pups. Thursday I loaded up the car again!! It is amazing how much has come in and out of that apartment in the last few months. There were some things we forgot and some other things we wanted for the beach. I headed to Nashville to take the pups to the vet. We also stopped on our way and got their travel case to go on the airplane to Germany. They hate them! This weekend I went canoeing and camping with Reagan and Mikey and a bunch of their friends. It was a lot of fun! I am really, really sore today. Tyler went to Prague and Vienna and here are a few pictures that he sent to me while he was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment