Thursday, August 12, 2010

Katiepalooza!!

I can't remember exactly came up with the Katiepalooza name, but I liked it! And it stuck!! I first of all want to say thank you to everyone who spent the weekend celebrating me in whatever form! I never intended to have an entire weekend, but once Germany came about that is just kind of how it worked out. Friday, I started with lunch at Yolo's with my favorite Vaco ladies!! They got me the cutest flower necklace that I love! Then I met my sister (just a little late) for a much needed pedicure. We went and did a little last minute dress shopping for the weekend before I rushed to the airport to get Erin and Greta. When I got home, Susan was already there! That night we had dinner at Chuy's and hung out at Tin Roof 2 for a bit. Couldn't make it too late of a night because we had a LONG day on Saturday! Erin took us to the beauty supply store on Saturday morning so we could stock up on our half price salon items. Then it was time to head home and get ready for the shower! My aunts (and cousin) did an AWESOME job with the shower! The decorations were great, the food was great...the games were ok :) Kidding, they were so much fun too! Here are a few pictures from the shower... Super cute decorations... Reagan, me and Mom Carly and Connie My aunts that hosted such a great shower for me! Look at all those gifts! I will update more soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment