Wednesday, December 15, 2010

100th Post!

Woo hoo!! That is such a huge milestone for me! No, really... Not much new here in the Scarbrough household, just general day-to-day stuff. Today we are getting the fun "wintery mix" that has been happening everywhere else in the south. Already, I am over it. Tyler left work an hour ago and he still isn't home. I mean, Atlanta traffic sucks, but it usually only takes him about 25 minutes to get home. We have been building fires every night because it is SO cold in this apartment!! Also, we keep blowing the fuse with the little space heater, so the fires help a lot to keep the living room warm. Wembley HATES the fires. I think it is the constant popping of the wood, but he sits behind the couch and barks at us most of the time. Last night I had to take him in the other room so that Tyler could get some work done. He won't stop barking!! I have been on a cleaning spree today. I want to get everything clean before I leave town for Christmas!! I am headed to Nashville on Saturday and Tyler will meet me there next week, we will spend a few days and then head to MS. Just doing our own little tour of the South again! Friday night is Tyler's Christmas party for his practice group at the law firm. It's being held at an partner's house out here close to us. I hope that all this funk weather clears up before then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment