Friday, December 3, 2010

Puppy Cake!!

Oh how the babies loved their cake!! Well, Wembely loved the cake, Sprocket has to be the most neurotic dog I have ever seen in my life. He was scared of the freaking cake. He wouldn't come out from under the table unless I took a piece and fed it to him. He is special like that.
Daddy wanted a bite too!!
I love Wembley's tongue in this one...he was all over that cream cheese! And this picture totally busts me that I didn't ice the whole cake, just the front side. :) Cream cheese is hard to spread!!
You can see where he took a big bite out of the corner in this picture
Hiding under the table licking icing off his lips.
They got haircuts the other day and when they got home we noticed a new white dot on Sprockets nose that had been hiding under all his fur!
On a more serious note....
Nashville people!! I am sure most of you have seen the story on the news of the house fire earlier in the week. Well, the young girl that died was a student at Overton (where my mother works) and the faculty and staff are collecting things to help this family out. There were 20 people living in that house, including 13 children and they lost everything!! They are pretty much collecting clothes of every size, if you have any clothes that you are cleaning out or anything else to donate, please email me. If you would like to make monetary donations, email me and I will give you the details for that too.
Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment