Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pictures

Puppies all piled up on a crowded train ride. They were so good! Again on our tour Munich train station
Trying to polish the scuffed up boots that Reagan left in Germany for me! She was going to throw them away because they had seen better days, but I knew I could get the last little bit of use out of them!! I wore them almost every day too!
For weeks there were 2 guys with goats outside the mall trying to collect money for the circus. You know, because when I think circus, I think goat! Waiting for the bus! Obviously it was a little warmer this day because we don't even have on heavy coats. Little did we know what we were in for later in the week and the following week was brutal! On the tour again in Munich... Town Hall in Munich. The 2nd most over-rated tourist attraction in Europe according to our guide. I am proud to say I also saw the first! Which was the clock tower in Prague. We took a free tour of Munich while we were there and the guide made everyone do this little "dance" before we started. Of course Tyler decided to step back and take pictures. Good thing the guide didn't see him because the one girl that he did catch not doing it, he called out and made her do it alone. The tour was great and they have them in cities all over Europe! I highly recommend if you are visiting a European city, Google Sandeman's Tours!

No comments:

Post a Comment