Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are both back in Atlanta now and I have been working like a dog to try and get all this stuff put away!! These pictures are seriously after hours of working! But I did find some time to hang the stockings. I have to have a LITTLE Christmas around here. We aren't putting up a tree this year because I will only be here in Atlanta for about 2 weeks before the holiday, so I am trying to put out a few things here and there. The problem I am running into now is that I don't have anywhere to put all this stuff. I am going to have to do some major reorganizing of closets. We went to the grocery last night and I think Tyler almost had a heart attack at the cost, but there was A LOT that we had to throw out before we left since we weren't going to be here for 5 months. We are excited to start eating at home again and I am excited to start using some of our new things to do that cooking! The weather was totally yuck here yesterday and the temperature dropped a lot. So tonight we are laying low with a fire in the fire place and continuing to unpack. Tomorrow is the puppies birthday, so stayed tuned for their birthday cake pictures!! Glad to be back in our little apartment even if we are growing out of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment