Thursday, December 9, 2010

I should go to Walmart more often!

Just wanted to share some pictures of the pups and some of their fun new things they got from Walmart today!! (Well, the last 2 pictures at least) I rarely go to Walmart anymore, it is just more convenient for me to run in Target, etc. But I was out close to one this morning, after having to drop the car off at the dealership at 7:30am!!!, so I decided to run in and get some things. I was very excited to find these HEDGEHOGS!!! Now Sprocket and Wems can "sniff em out" here in Atlanta too! They were so excited when I brought them home, they ran all over the apartment fighting back and forth over them! And tell me they are not the cutest things EVER in these sweaters!! I think they are so stinkin cute! Tyler said they look like they are dressed and ready for school. I tried to get a picture of them in their holiday outfits last night, but I had zero success.
Here is a picture of them last week after they got their hair cut. I really like the girls at our PetSmart here in Atlanta, I have always been pleased with the way they cut their hair, but I REALLY wish they would just save a bandanna and not put them on my dogs. I just end up with them all over the house. And I just had to add this picture of Sprocket with the deer antler, because they don't play with it very often, but for some reason he pulled it out last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment