Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No news is good news, right?

I have zero exciting news to share. I seriously feel like we are so boring these days!! No hedgehog hunting, no getting yelled at my old German ladies, none of that fun stuff! But we are so content it is great!! I talked to my mom on Sunday night and we chatted a little while, you know, the usual. Then she called me on Monday to see what was new...really, nothing! We are pretty dull! One of Tyler's friends from MS came to Atlanta this past weekend for the SEC Championship Game. We dropped him off at the game and then met them out later for dinner. We went out and stayed out WAY later than we had in a long time. It did a major toll and both of us because we literally didn't leave the house on Sunday except to let dogs out to the bathroom. It's funny how many times you can say "I am never doing that again". But we did have a good time while we were out!! Got the GA tags for our Jeep today. It is a process to change the state of your car tags! I had no idea. I am so grateful for the super nice lady at the Cobb County tag office...she was so helpful. Something you usually don't get out of government employees sadly. Right now I am sitting on my couch being barked at by two little black puppies to throw the ball. Dinner is on the stove and I am just waiting for Tyler to get home from work, well from happy hour after work. :) Little Sprocket used to be so good at catching the ball when you throw it to him, just now he just let me hit him in the head. Maybe I don't throw it as good as Tyler does so he doesn't put forth any effort to catch it. Maybe we will have something really earth shattering (in a good way) happen to us this weekend for me to share! Until then, I am going to post some pictures from Germany I never got around to sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment