Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Wednesday, right??

Which means I only have 2 more work days to stay at home!!! And one really if you count that Friday is a holiday for most people. That makes me sad!! I have SO not gotten bored being at home everyday. I am sure if I continued for a long time, I would. Who knows. :) My Christmas "break" was great, super busy but lots of fun. I drove to Nashville on the 18th, stopping in Murfreesboro to pop in to Ivelisse's store since I hadn't been there in a while. After that I headed to Nashville to get ready to hit up Broadway and honky tonk with Leslie, Erin and her friends that were visiting from Arkansas. Then Sunday morning we drove out to Opryland to see the ICE exhibit...it was fun, but I have to say, definitely not worth the $24 that is cost to get in! Here are some pictures from ICE That night it was time for GARTH!!!!! I have never seen Garth Brooks in concert and knew that if he ever toured again, I would be there! Reagan and Mikey fought the crowds and got us tickets to the Sunday night show. Let me tell you, we had a blast!! Such a fun night! Oh what a night... Monday I had lunch with my buddy JT at Yolos in Green Hills where we saw Reba. Then that night we got to spend some time with cousins from my dad's side of the family that we haven't seen in years!! It was really good to catch up with them. Tuesday, lunch with Amy and then dinner at Jackson's with Paige and Jenn!! Wednesday mom and I did last minute shopping before Tyler got in town that afternoon. He requested Red Lobster for dinner and I agreed since we had a coupon. :) Thursday was our "Christmas Eve" in Nashville and we cooked all the old things we always have on Christmas Eve and then decorated cookies while watching Elf. It was a great night! We woke up early on Friday to open gifts with my family before loading up the car and heading South to MS. We spent Christmas Eve at Rita and Marty's and then had a lazy day around the house on Christmas! Which was great! We are back in Atlanta now with everything FINALLY put away! Every time we get home with more and more goodies, I have to rearrange closets to get everything put up! Shannon came over and had dinner with us last night and hopefully my dad will be here tonight. He is doing some business in Atlanta today and is staying the night. THEN Thursday Reagan, Mikey, Sydney and Marley get here to ring in the New Year with us!! Leslie and Erin will be in Atl too and we are all going out. I can't wait! Back to the grind next week, so I am living it up now! (Which means laying in my bed blogging at 10am) Here are some more fun pics from the holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment