Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beach pictures

I was looking through some wedding pictures today and remembering what a FUN week we had prior to the actual big day. It was so great to spend time with all the people we love the most in one place. It was fun to see our different sets of friends hanging out and developing new friendships! I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures and memories from the week! Getting there and revealing our visors and hats for the bridal party!! This was an idea that Tyler and I had while we were in Destin in June. How can you properly have a beach wedding between Destin and Panama City and airbrush not be involved. One thing that I didn't share with the guys (and Tyler didn't realize when we bought them) is that all the hats were women's hats. I am not sure that they would have cared, they rocked them all week!

Waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive! Our house... We were actually moved from our original beach house because the ownership changed and put in this one. It was amazing and could not have been better for us for the week. Right across the street from Red Bar and very close to the beach with a great pool too! Plus, but the end of the week, I was really digging all the double appliances. I think everyone could use 2 dishwashers, 2 washers and dryers and 2 refridgerators! Our trip to the airport to pick up Shannon... No pictures allowed in this section. We dressed up quite embarassing to go to the airport to pick up Shannon. I think we were rather successful in embarassing her and ourselves. I laughed so hard that I cried...who am I kidding, I always do that, but it was hilarious! Pool parties! Sitting around the pool with friends and family with no where else to be! Playing games, listening to music and having great conversations! Oh, and maybe a few drinks here and there...

No comments:

Post a Comment