Saturday, October 30, 2010

I did it!!

I got a picture of our furry little friend!! I didn't actually go out with Tyler last night to take the dogs out before bed...I was watching Carrie...FREAKY movie, I had never seen the whole thing. But, Tyler came busting back in the door yelling "Grab the camera, Wembley found two!!" Wembley is quite our little hunter these days and can sniff the little guys out with no problem! I had to stop taking pics because I could tell the little guy was getting scared. We chased him back into the grass away from the road so he wouldn't get run over and left him alone. Hope to see you tonight little friend!! Things can't seem to ever be easy for us!! I am sure that everyone heard about the "possible explosive devices" that were found on flights to the US yesterday...well of course one of them had to come from Saudi Arabia. We are really hoping this doesn't cause us any problems getting home since Tyler has a Saudi Arabia Visa in his passport. Fingers crossed we sail right through customs in a few weeks and still make it home for Thanksgiving! Today we are hanging around the apartment, going to take the pups for a walk and to play ball and doing a lot of laundry! I really have to stay on top of it so we are ready to go home! Cissy will be here on Thursday and Susan and Sonja arrive the day after she leaves!! Can't wait to have more company, I know the rest of our time here in Germany will fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment