Monday, October 4, 2010

Travel Alert

I am sure everyone is aware of the travel alert the US has issued for Europe. At this point, we are trying to learn as much as possible and just be aware of what is going on around us. For the first time since we have been here, I am thankful that we are in a small town. :) The alert has currently been changed to High for Germany and France for Americans. They are saying don't cancel travel plans, just be alert. Agh, life is always interesting!! I would love to hear what is being said on the news in the US. If anyone has any interesting articles, please email them to me! Tyler did register us with the German Embassy this morning, so if something were to happen anywhere, they will contact us. And we will be on the first plane home! I don't want to ignore the cautions, but at the same time I don't want to freak. I will keep this updated with any new information I learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment