Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yay for visitors!!

It's here, it's finally here!! Reagan and Mikey will be here In.The.Morning. when I wake up!! I feel like I have been thinking about this FOREVER!! Not that it is more exciting than all the other visits, but this is the first one, so it has been fresh on my mind. I cannot wait to have someone to walk around with me during the day! I am so excited to show them the little things that make up our day to day life here in Germany. I know they are going to be worn out when they get here, but I am going to run them all over town tomorrow so that hopefully they will get on schedule with our sleep pattern and they won't be too dead for our trip to Prague on Friday! I also booked a hotel room for me and my mom for our trip to Paris in a few weeks!! The travel alert does sort of put a damper on going to Paris because it could be seen as a major target, but that is NOT going to stop me from enjoying my trip! I am blessed to have the opportunity to experience so many amazing adventures! And thankful for my sweet husband who foots the bill not even knowing if he will be able to join me on these trips! Hopefully during ONE of our visits we will see another one of those little porcupines so Tyler and I know that we aren't crazy and they are real!! We have seen two! We have some pretty interesting nature walks when we take the dogs out at night. Last night I was standing facing Tyler holding both pups on their leash when Tyler says "Hey look there is a bat..." before he could even finish his sentence, he was ducking and running. The bat swooped down and headed straight for his face. I started dying laughing and running back towards the house. OH! And tonight when we went to the store to load up on beer and wine, I dropped a bottle of beer in the middle of the grocery store and it went everywhere. Of course, everyone just stared at us, so we swept the glass off to the side and left. :) I don't have any new pictures to share unless you want to see pics of the puppies laying around the apartment. But, I definitely will next week from our trip to Prague! I am not making any promises that I will blog until Reagan and Mikey leave, I want to soak up as much time with them as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment