Friday, October 1, 2010

Pictures

I thought I would add these to the blog for those of you who aren't on facebook. Is that anyone, really?? :) Evin, our photographer and friend of mine did such an amazing job, I could not be happier with these pics!! As soon as we got engaged and started wedding planning, I knew one thing would be easy, who would take our pictures!! Evin and I worked together at Vaco for a few years before she left to do photography full time and be a mommy! She was so patient with us throughout the entire day as we complained that we were hot and the groomsmen constantly asking if they had to put their drinks down. :) We have a relatively relaxed weekend planned. We are going to grab some dinner tonight!! yay for getting out! We have cooked at home every night this week...some meals were a better success than others, so I am happy to get out and have a meal prepared for me! Even if I do have to use a dictionary to understand what I am eating. Tomorrow we are going to head to Nuremberg to do some shopping and attempt to get Tyler a haircut. We are trying to save up our travel money and energy for when we have company!! Reagan and Mikey will be here in less than a week and I could not be more excited! My guests are spaced out perfectly! Just when I start to get lonely during the day, I will have someone coming to see me! The puppies are good...kind of acted out at the coffee shop yesterday, so they stayed home today. :) It is also raining today and I wanted to take the bus, which is easier without them. A dog pushed open the door to the coffee shop yesterday and ran in and they lost their minds. The man next to me was actually sticking his fingers in his ears. I was a little embarassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment