Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cissy is here!!

I met her at the airport this morning and I think she was afraid I had forgotten about her. The bus from our apartment was so crowded, the driver kept stopping to tell everyone to move back and make room...so I was later getting to the train station. When I turned the corner and saw the train at the station, I took off running!! I ran all the way down the street, through the station, down the stairs to the platform. As soon as I got to the train I tried opening the doors, but it was too late it was already moving. Oh so close... So, I waited for the next train and fretted that I wouldn't get to the airport in time. I was just a few minutes late though. We are headed to Munich on Saturday morning for one night and next week Cissy and I are going to take an over night trip to Heidelberg. Tyler has already asked her if she is ready to go "hedgehog hunting" tonight. He is starting to take it very seriously! He even researched the little guys today at work...there are none in the US! I will update more with our travels! I am expecting a "guest post" from my mother soon on her trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment