Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cissy's Guest Post!!

"OMG"!! (i laugh now everytime i hear that b/c KT actually says the letters! haha) I had such an amazing and fun trip to Germany!! KTand Tyler were both great hosts and I am very thankful that they sheltered me for 10 days!! I dont even know where to begin...my flights were actaully ok, and i read an entire book on my trip....and i hate to read! It was mostly cloudy during my stay in Germany, and i took a picture of me and KT's shadows when it finally came out for about 30 minutes!! I love the ease of everyday life in Germany...riding the train and bus was a fun experience. Im glad my visit was after they had been there a while b/c i cant imagine having to learn how to do everything....props to KT/Tyler!! After this trip I def think that me and Tyler are "kickin it pals"!! ha We all visited Munich one weekend and went on a tour to Dachau...which, for lack of a better word, was an "amazing" learning experience. KT and I visited Heidleberg on Tuesday and Wednesday and visited a castle and did "a little" shopping! We had an interesting hotel arrangement...our hotel's front desk was the bar! ha From the looks of the bar we thought the room was gonna be shady but it was really nice and we got the only room with a balcony!!! I did get to experience KT and Tyler's everyday life...from watching English tv to trying new meals to getting around town, and grocery shopping. I def commend them for their lifestyle the last 6 months and how they have adapted to living in Germany! I know many people will be glad to have them back in the good 'ol US of A...including me!! Thank you both again!! See you Tuesday!! and widdle Wimbley and Sprocket!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment