Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lazy Day

We took Cissy to the airport this morning and sent her off. Again, I was sad to see her go, I really enjoyed having her here!! And we introduced her to Rob & Big and she even ASKED if we could watch it her last night. :) I think that made Mr. Scarbrough a very happy man. The rest of our day today has been pretty lazy...We went to the grocery, cleaned the apartment and now we are watching some football. We also went outside and played ball with the pups and Wems bit a hole in my cuticle. Sweet little guy didn't mean to, but I almost cried it hurt so bad! I went back to the house to get something to stop the bleeding! All day today we have been saying things like "I bet this will be the last time we do_____" I know we both are excited to get back to familiar territory!

No comments:

Post a Comment