Monday, November 29, 2010

Gotta love the holidays!!!

I don't feel like I have slowed down long enough to even get on my computer! Especially now that I have my phone back and I can check email and facebook from there! We got back to the States on Tuesday night and we were DEAD! Our flights went pretty smooth....when we got to the airport early Tuesday morning, the lady at the KLM counter told us that our dogs weren't confirmed on our flight. I asked what our options were and she said we could wait on the next flight (4.5 hours later) or leave the dogs. Ha, so we got on the phone and started working on getting those muts on the plane!! We were successful, thank goodness cause we were so ready to get home. We also had a sick guy on our long flight into the US and had to wait for the CDC to come on board and clear him to enter the country before we could get off the plane. That was interesting... We spent a few days in Nashville with my family before we packed up one car and headed down to MS to see the Scarbroughs! We had a great weekend there and Tyler headed back to Atlanta, while I brought the Jeep back to Nashville to pack up the rest of our things! I am amazed at me and my father that we got everything in the car. Well, ALMOST everything...we had to leave behind golf clubs and summer clothes, those won't make it back to Atl until after Christmas! I can't wait to get to my apartment and start organizing all of my new things. And to grocery shop and buy more than I can carry home in my arms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment