Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is really happening!!!

We're going home!! TWO MORE DAYS!!! We go home in less than 48 hours!!! I have SOOO much to do before we leave, but I am pretty sure I will get it all done. :) We are up early this morning while Susan and Sonja pack up the rest of their things and wait for their cab to the airport. We had such a great visit and got to see some amazing little towns here in Germany! I think overall, Fussen may be my favorite town I visited the entire time in Germany. The snowcapped Alps in the background are beautiful! Tonight Tyler and I are going over to Christoph and Trixie's house for drinks before we leave! It has been so fun getting to know them. Then tomorrow is a full day of laundry, packing and cleaning and getting ready for our 4:30am taxi on Tuesday!

1 comment: