Monday, July 5, 2010

4th continued...

I am not sure what happened, but I was unable to post anymore pictures...I have a few more to share, so hopefully I will get a chance to put them up. Saturday, the 3rd we went up to Brentwood Country Club to watch the fireworks. Mikey's sister and brother-in- law were in town with their youngest daughter, Ryah. I think she had the most fun out of anyone!! On the 4th, we headed to the pool in the morning, but my sweet baby Sprocket was sick, so I ended up leaving to take him to the emergency vet. He had been throwing up all day. I think he might know I am about to leave him and he is upset. :( He is doing a little better today, still won't eat, but seems to be feeling better. Today I am just hanging with my pups until time to fly out tonight. I leave Nashville about 8:00pm. I am not nervous about the travel, just ready to get there! I will definitely be posting some more pics and blogging more when I arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment