Thursday, July 8, 2010

quick note...

Just a few random things I have learned since I have been here... 1.) dogs are really well behaved and welcome on the bus (my dogs are going to wreak havoc) 2.) when you are paying at a counter, they won't take the money out of your hand or hand it directly to you...there is a tray on the counter. 3.) EVERYONE smokes...seriously, everyone. 4.) there are NO trends. at all. you see every kind of clothes you can imagine. I will get back with more, that is all for now. :) By the way...we have Forever 21 and here there is a Forever 18...guess they are going for a younger look. but pretty much every store in the mall is that type of clothing. Off to dinner...we are going to a restaurant that has steak and baked potatoes, I need something normal-ish. One more thing...I found a coffee shop I like that has wi-fi. I have a wireless card, but it sucks and this place has fast internet and it is looking out at a pretty busy intersection, great for people watching. I am going to bring my camera tomorrow and take pics of my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment