Monday, July 19, 2010

Yay for apartment pictures!!

It is only 2 rooms so far, that was all I got cleaned this morning. But, hey...better than nothing! Plus, it takes me so long to put pics on the blog, I need to do a little at a time. First we have our bedroom...you can see the shadow over the window. That is the sun shade for that room. Every room (except the bathroom) has them. They keep the sun out, but at the same time you can't get a breeze when they are down, so it is hard to decide. Desk in the corner of the bedroom...doesn't get much use except for Tyler to throw his clothes on. Here is another shot of the bed. I really miss my bed at home. :( Here is a shot of the closet...Tyler's side. It is much neater than my side, so I decided to show it. Here is our bathroom! Yes, the window gets closed when I shower. This is the "shower curtain" and yes, that is as far as it goes. Takes some adjusting to. And here is the blasted washing machine/dryer that I love so much! Hope these are some what interesting! Just a look at where we are living for the next 6 months! Well, Tyler...I am all over the place! There was a little change of plans in out travel schedule. Tyler is having to stay in Saudi an extra day, but he got his flight for late that night. I will probably just have to wait about 1.5 hours on him at the airport. Also, this is really random....but I am sitting at Starbucks and these 2 girls have their small dog with them. About every 5 minutes the dog barks and it is so loud!! I was sitting in the corner cracking up because almost everytime it would bark, it would be a new group of customers and everyone would jump! It was really fun to watch!

1 comment:

  1. What does Tyler say about working in Saudi Arabia so far?

    I like seeing your place!

    ReplyDelete