Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A few things I really miss...

I just want to share a few things from home that I really miss!! (In no order other than the first two) 1.) My puppies 2.) My family...sorry guys, I can email and talk to you, I can't with the pups! 3.) Mexican food 4.) cold diet coke 5.) Light beer (I don't like the beer here) 6.) coffee...the way I like it 7.) My car 8.) air conditioning 9.) TV other than CNN (although not as much as I thought) 10.) My bed Also some things I appreciate about the US... 1.) Not having to pay to use the bathroom in public 2.) Not having to pay for ketchup at McDonalds 3.) Not having to pay to use a shopping cart at the grocery store (even if you do get it back when you return it) 4.) Not having to pay an extra $.25 for a water bottle to encourage you to recycle it 5.) Not having to seperate my trash!!! (This is grounds for a whole other post) 6.) People taking baths and washing their clothes Some things I love about being here... 1.) You can take your dog ANYWHERE! Just need to get mine over here 2.) I don't have to work 3.) Tyler isn't working as long of hours so we get to spend more time together (except when he goes to Saudi) 4.) Most music in Germany is in English 5.) All graphic t-shirts are in English too 6.) I find some super interestng things at the grocery 7.) Wine is really cheap 8.) Learning a lot about Germany 9.) Getting to travel some great places! and get all the stamps on my passport Give me some time and I know I will have a lot more things that I love about this experience!! I know I need to be in bed right now cause I have to get up early, but I think I am too excited to sleep! Like the night before you go to Disney when you are a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment