Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More pictures

I am tired today. I got up when Tyler went to work this morning even though I definitely could have kept sleeping. Because there are no air conditioners here, we sleep with the windows open and hear everything outside. I am going to have to get used to that and understand that I can't stick my head out the window and yell at people to shut up cause I am sleeping! :) I found an English speaking channel...CNN. It is out of London though, but at least I can understand what they are saying! Our landlord is supposed to be getting us some more English speaking channels. I do hear a dog barking right now which is good...atleast my pups won't be the only ones barking when they get here. I miss them so much. Hopefully Sprocket is feeling better! It is very exciting to be here during the World Cup! That is pretty much all that is on the news today! Don't plan on doing too much today...I am going to unpack and try and get the apartment cleaned up so I can take some pictures and share them. I may venture out to the store to try and pick up a few things, that should be interesting! Most interesting McDonald's I have ever seen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are keeping up with this blog! I love seeing your pictures and the random things about Germany. Have a great rest of your week! Tell Tyler hello.

    Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the flight? I can't wait to read all the updates. Will you get me a souvenir? Haha! Not joking.

    ReplyDelete