Friday, July 16, 2010

I have the best family!!

My mom and sister sent me an awesome care package!! Mostly things I can eat while Tyler is in Saudi if I don't want to go out and and eat meals alone. Look at all that food!! As soon as the box was delivered, I ate Ramen...in bed. It was still 10:00am, but I didn't care. They also sent me these ice trays because we don't have any and we cannot seem to get drinks cold enough! AND...something to keep me busy while Tyler is gone for a few days. They know how much Tyler loves dolphins. :) And last, but not least...Reagan's tomato made it!! And isn't quite as rotten as we expected! Apparently customs didn't inspect that box very well! Reagan threw this tomato in from her plant at her house with the intentions of giving it to my dad once she got to my parents house to finish packing the box. She forgot it was in there and it made it all the way to Germany! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. That was so nice. I have been following the blog from my cell but everytime I type a character to post a comment, the browser takes me to the top of the page; very annoying. Michelle and I wish both of you the best. Keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! Don't feel bad, it took me a few tries to figure out how to post a comment and I started the darn thing!!
    Hopefully I get to see you guys again in August!

    ReplyDelete